This could be served as a side with an Asian inspired meal, or as a main course for vegetarians. Great flavor combinations. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces rice sticks
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 8 ounces sliced fresh white mushrooms or 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup snow peas, julienned snow peas
- 1 cup carrot, pre-shredded
- 2 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1In a large bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 20 minutes; drain and cook in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain well and place in large bowl.
- 2Meanwhile in a measuring cup, or jar with lid, combine hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, soya sauce, lime juice, garlic and gingerroot; stir or shake to blend well.
- 3Pour half of the dressing over drained cooked noodles.
- 4Toss mushrooms, pepper, peas, carrot, onions and cilantro and remaining dressing with noodles.
- 5Serve at room temperature or chill until the next day.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Noodle and Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 739.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g