1/1 Photo of Thai Melon Skewers
A colorful and flavorful salad with a tasty syrup. This also works well as a salad, tossing all of the melon balls together in a large serving bowl and drizzling with the syrup and topped with cilantro. Found on a grocery store recipe card.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- 2Once sugar has dissolved, remove pan from heat, and stir in ginger, lime zest and lime juice. Allow syrup to cool.
- 3Scoop melon balls from cantaloupe, honeydew melon, and watermelon.
- 4Place the melon balls on the skewers, alternating types.
- 5Drizzle or brush skewers with the syrup and sprinkle with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Melons Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Melon Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (6603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: