Thai Meatballs With Peanut Sauce
- Roll mince into small balls and coat lightly in flour.
- According to preference, deep or shallow fry meatballs until cooked through.
- Drain on absorbent paper and put aside.
- Drain most of the oil from pan in which meatballs were cooked.
- Add curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add all other ingredients, except for meatballs and coriander, and bring to the boil.
- Add meatballs, lower heat, and simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
- Sprinkle with coriander to serve.