Recipe by Batty Boop
These chops are delicious and tender.
Top Review by Tebo
This just got rave reviews from my guests. I had the chops in the marinade for over a day so the flavours were well infused. I also pounded some whole pepercorns into the meat before grilling. The chops came out excellent. This would be good with other meats too, I'm sure. Thanks for this posting.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 -6 pork steaks or 4 -6 pork chops