Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great marinade fragrant with lemongrass and just a bit spicy! Nice for outdoor grilling. Try making meat skewers and serving with a satay sauce!
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped lemongrass
- 1⁄4 cup fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 Thai chiles, seeded and sliced (may substitute 1 serrano chile, seeded and sliced)
- Puree ingredients in a blender.
- Use as desired on meats and seafood.