Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great marinade that is full of Thai flavours and works so well with all kind of meat.
- 2 tablespoons oil, not olive
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, pref japanese
- 2 inches fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 -2 red Thai chile, finely chopped
- 1 pinch sugar
- Stir all ingredients together and marinade your choice of meat overnight or at least 30 minutes.
- Perfect for skewer food--my favourite is with chicken or pork.
I enjoyed this. Used it on shrimp. However, I think next time I would just use the 2 Tbs of sesame oil & not add in 2 Tbs of the other oil. I don't think it needed the additional oil. Other than that, I really liked it & will use it again in the future, perhaps on chicken, pork, beef. I am steadily working my way through these Thai chile recipes!