1/2 Photos of Thai Mango With Cardamom Rice Pudding
My DD adapted this recipe from Cooking Light for Mother's Day and it is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine whole milk and basmati rice in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Reduce heat to medium, and gently boil 40 minutes or until mixture thickens. (Mixture will be a chowder like consistency.)
- 4Stir in sweetened condensed milk, cardamom, and salt; cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5Spoon 1/2 cup cup rice mixture into each of 8 dessert bowls.
- 6Top each serving with 1/4 cup chopped mango.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Mango With Cardamom Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 151.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk