Thai Mango Sticky Sweet Rice Dessert
- Soak the sweet rice overnight.
- Place rice on cheesecloth and steam for about 30 minutes.
- Bring coconut milk to a boil with sugar and salt, stirring until sugar is dissolved, and remove from heat.
- Transfer the rice to the rice cooker and let it steam for about 30 minutes after it pops.
- In the meantime, make sure rice is sticky enough(fully cooked)but not overcooked like a paste. Stir in 2/3 coconut mixture.
- Rice can be served warm immediately or serve chilled.
- Divide rice into 2 servings, place the chopped mangoes on top or on the side. Drizzle desserts with the remaining sauce.