Authentic Thai Dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the sweet rice overnight.
- 3Place rice on cheesecloth and steam for about 30 minutes.
- 4Bring coconut milk to a boil with sugar and salt, stirring until sugar is dissolved, and remove from heat.
- 5Transfer the rice to the rice cooker and let it steam for about 30 minutes after it pops.
- 6In the meantime, make sure rice is sticky enough(fully cooked)but not overcooked like a paste. Stir in 2/3 coconut mixture.
- 7Rice can be served warm immediately or serve chilled.
- 8Divide rice into 2 servings, place the chopped mangoes on top or on the side. Drizzle desserts with the remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Mango Sticky Sweet Rice Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.6
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 313.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 63.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g