1/1 Photo of Thai Mango Salad
My new low fat (without the peanuts) favorite summer salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup lime juice, approx 2 3 limes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded & minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 mangoes, ripe but firm
- 2 sweet peppers, preferably 1 red & 1 orange
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely grated
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 cup peanuts, toasted & coarsely chopped
- 1Finely grate peel from 1 line and place in bowl along with lime juice. Whisk in soy sauce, sugar and jalapeno until sugar/honey is dissolved. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Add salt to taste. Set aside.
- 2Toast peanuts by placing chopped nuts on baking sheet in a single layer in 350 oven. Toast 7 – 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until fragrant.
- 3Peel mango, then cut away chunks of fruit from pit. Cut into thin strips and place in bowl. Seed peppers and cut into thin strips and add to mango. Coarsely grate carrot and thinly sliced green onions and add to bowl with coriander. Toss gently to combine.
- 4Add dressing and toss until mixed. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Mango Salad
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g