Recipe by Julie F
This comes from the Woman's Day, February 2009 issue. It is from the Eating Well/1-2-3 dinner section, so it's super easy - only 3 ingredients. The recipe calls for a red curry 10 minute simmer sauce from Thai Kitchen, but the program doesn't recognize it.
Top Review by FLKeysJen
Something different - this is very quick to make and the sauce is nice and sweet. There is *lots* of sauce so this is much better with rice - didn't work so well in the lettuce wraps. I think it would be worthwhile to add some red curry paste or even make the sauce from scratch but as-is, this is done in a jiffy.
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 11 ounces curry sauce
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1/2 cup mango and the simmer sauce in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Heat 1 t oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Add sauce mixture and bring to a simmer. Simmer 3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in remaining mango. Serve in lettuce leaves or over rice sprinhkled with cilantro if desired.