Try this and tell me what you think. You could substitute "Fry Chik"(vegetarian chicken).Fresh! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 16 leaves bibb lettuce
- 1/2 lb bean sprouts
Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- 1Heat peanut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat 1 minute.
- 2Add garlic and chicken; cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 mins.
- 3or until chicken is lightly browned.
- 4Add broth and cook over medium heat until most of liquid evaporates.
- 5Stir in green onions and next 5 ingredients.
- 6Spoon 2 tbls.
- 7chicken mixture onto each lettuce leaf; sprinkle with bean sprouts, and fold over.
- 8Serve with cucumber dipping sauce.
- 9Cucumber Dipping Sauce: In small bowl, stir together plain low fat yogurt, cucumber and dried dill weed, crushed.
- 10Cover, refrigerate until serving time.
- 11Makes 1 cup.
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Lettuce Folds
Serving Size: 1 (1277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 42.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g