Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This seemingly exotic meal whips up in no time. From www.RachaelRayShow.com.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 iceberg lettuce, heads cut into quarters and leaves gently removed for cups
- 1⁄2 cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 handful basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon of EVOO. Season the chicken with salt and ground black pepper, and cook in the pan until golden brown on all sides.
- Add in the red pepper, and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add in the chili sauce and honey, and reduce to coat the chicken.
- To serve, lay the lettuce leaves out onto a platter then scoop some of the chicken mixture onto each leaf. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts, lime juice and basil.