Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Makes 4-5 servings. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired.
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 6 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 cups bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, coarsly chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 lettuce leaves, large
- Thoroughly blend orange juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet cook ground beef and garlic on medium high heat until meat is brown. Drain off fat.
- Stir in bok choy, carrot, green onions and red pepper.
- Drizzle with orange juice mixture, and reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Add hot spaghetti, toss until combined.
- Place lettuce leaves on serving plates, and spoon noodle mixture into leaves.