Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good to marinade chicken, steaks, fish or on vegies
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon green jalapeno sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine in bowl or zip lock bag.
- For fish and produce, a 15 minute marinade is good.
- Allow 1-3 hours for individual steaks and chicken breasts, and up to eight hours for a whole chicken or big steak (like London Broil).