Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Amazing and super easy
- 6 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup thai iced tea
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons half-and-half
- 6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- In a kettle bring the water to a boil.
- Place the tea in a teapot or glass container.
- Pour the water over the tea and let steep about 5 minutes.
- Strain into a clean container, such as a pitcher.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Let cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill 6 tall glasses with crushed ice and add tea to ¾ full. Add 1 tbsp cream and 1 tbsp condensed milk to each glass, stir to combine, and serve.
Excellent. went well with my pad thai.