Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, white part only,chopped
- 3⁄4 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- 5 tangerines or 4 oranges
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- lettuce leaf
- mint leaves or coriander leaves
- chopped chile
- Grind the peanuts.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan; add the pork, garlic and onions.
- Cook until the pink colour disappears.
- Drain off most of the fat.
- Add the sugar and pepper, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the peanuts, mix in well, and then remove from the heat.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Prepare a platter, lining it with lettuce leaves.
- Peel and segment the citrus fruit, cutting each segment down to the back and fanning open to form a circle.
- Arrange the fruit on the platter.
- Mound the meat mixture onto the fruit, and decorate with other garnishes.
- Serve at room temperature, or chilled.