My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind the peanuts.
- 2Heat the oil in a frying pan; add the pork, garlic and onions.
- 3Cook until the pink colour disappears.
- 4Drain off most of the fat.
- 5Add the sugar and pepper, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 6Add the peanuts, mix in well, and then remove from the heat.
- 7Cool to room temperature.
- 8Prepare a platter, lining it with lettuce leaves.
- 9Peel and segment the citrus fruit, cutting each segment down to the back and fanning open to form a circle.
- 10Arrange the fruit on the platter.
- 11Mound the meat mixture onto the fruit, and decorate with other garnishes.
- 12Serve at room temperature, or chilled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Happy Hobby Horses
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 216.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 20.3 g