Recipe by barb63
This is my first recipe - please be kind! My kids love it and when I take it to a BBQ everyone wants the recipe. It is a variation on one I found in epicurious a while ago. It is very easy and very yummy!!
Top Review by parkaveultra
I just made these for dinner. Suggestions: Marinate overnight(great flavors, need more time) Place on preheated grill(high) skin side down 5 min. Turn heat immediately to low. Cook on low (skin side up) additional 35 min. Keep in warm oven while you finish additional sides. Fantastic !!!
p.s. I used Bone in, Skin on thighs.
Thank you for the post!
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 78.07 ml chopped fresh basil
- 78.07 ml chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 14.79 ml minced ginger
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml minced chili
- 22.18 ml soy sauce
- 22.18 ml fish sauce
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 22.18 ml brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken and leave to marinate at least one hour, preferably longer.
- Grill chicken on the BBQ, hotplate or in the griller until golden brown and cooked through.
- Ususlly you would expect 12 thigh fillets to feed 4 to 6 people- in my family the kids eat 4 each so this recipe serves 3.