1/18 Photos of Thai Grilled Chicken Thighs
This is my first recipe - please be kind! My kids love it and when I take it to a BBQ everyone wants the recipe. It is a variation on one I found in epicurious a while ago. It is very easy and very yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced chili
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl.
- 2Mix thoroughly.
- 3Add chicken and leave to marinate at least one hour, preferably longer.
- 4Grill chicken on the BBQ, hotplate or in the griller until golden brown and cooked through.
- 5Ususlly you would expect 12 thigh fillets to feed 4 to 6 people- in my family the kids eat 4 each so this recipe serves 3.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Grilled Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.4 mg
- Sodium 1108.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 42.3 g