1/4 Photos of Thai Grilled Chicken
I think this is great grilled chicken! i found that if you squeeze some fresh lime juice and garnish with cilantro, it gives it a great finish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill. Preheat on medium heat.
- 2Combine soy sauce, garlic, and pepper flakes in measuring cup.
- 3Place chicken in shallow baking dish. Pour soy sauce mix over chicken, coating both sides. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 4Combine honey and lime juice in small bowl until well blended and set aside.
- 5Place chicken on grill. Brush with marinade and grill, covered, for 5 minutes. Brush both sides again with honey mixture. Grill for 5 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 1133.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 31.1 g