more snax's Note:
I just made this on a whim. I found this really great green curry paste (tiger tiger brand) and I'm making all kinds of tasty things with it! This makes the perfect single serving size for a chilly night. The proportions are fairly easy to up though. Also I live at high altitude, so your rice/water ratio may be different. Enjoy!
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put rice, sesame oil and ginger in a heavy bottomed sauce pan, and simmer.
- 2Chop all of your veggies thinly, and set to the side.
- 3When your rice is almost done, toss in the veggies and garlic, and simmer for another 5 minute.
- 4Add the coconut milk and curry paste, then bring entire pot back to a boil. Add more water if needed, make sure you have enough to cover veggies and shrimp completely.
- 5When your boiling throw in the shrimp and boil for 3-4 minutes, depending on the size of your shrimp.
- 6Pour your stew into a bowl and enjoy! But be careful--It's hot.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Green Curry Stew, With Shrimp and Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (1107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.7
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 657.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste