Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love anything Thai...and Vietnamese...and Chinese...and... Recipe from Food & Wine. Ohh, you're going to need cooking spray for this one.
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 lbs chicken wings, and drumettes
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons green chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon thai green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 500°. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt and coriander. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Spread the chicken on the baking sheet in a single layer and spray with vegetable oil.
- Roast the chicken for 45 minutes, turning once or twice, until browned and crispy.
- In a bowl, whisk the hot sauce, butter, fish sauce and curry paste.
- Add the chicken wings to the sauce and toss. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.