Recipe by rpgaymer
This is from The Everything Thai Cookbook by Jennifer Malott Kotylo, but I made some changes to make it healthier. The fish sauce is key here.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
A delicious and easily prepared curry, loved the tender chicken and the baby spinach, served this over rice for a quick and very satisfying dinner, much enjoyed, thank you! made for PRMR tag game
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, diced
- 4 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2 cups coconut milk (about one can, I use the light kind)
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and saute until lightly browned. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan, and stir in the curry paste and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the chicken and fish sauce. Reduce the heat and cover, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat, then stir in spinach and cilantro. Serve over rice.