Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is always a huge hit in my family. You can adjust the green curry paste for more or less spice.
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons thai green curry paste
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 6 skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 fresh lime leaves
- 20 Thai basil, whole
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 red pepper, julienne
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Place oil in wok set over medium heat.
- Add shallots and curry paste.
- Cook shallots until opaque, do not brown.
- Add chicken followed by milk, water, fish sauce, sugar and lime leaves.
- Stir ingredients together.
- Cook over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat and continue to cook until the sauce is slightly thickened and chicken to cooked through.
- Reduce heat to low add Thai basil, snow peas and red pepper.
- Let cook for 2 – 3 minutes and serve.
- Serve over Jasmine rice.