Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe can be fit for people who want authentic taste of Thai. Though the ingredients are modified but the curry retains good taste.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 20 ounces coconut milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups sweet basil
- 1 1⁄4 cups eggplants
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 -2 small Thai chile (optional)
- 1 -2 kaffir lime leaf (optional)
- 1 lb spaghetti
- Heat coconut milk and curry paste until it turns creamy.
- Add chicken; cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add eggplants and sweet basil; cook for further 5 minutes.
- Finish with Thai chili and kaffir lime leaves.
- Boil spaghetti for 10 minutes and serve hot with curry.
We really enjoyed this recipe. We were excited since we had never had green curry before. I couldn't find kaffir lime leaf so left that out and used habenero for garnish. I don't think I cut my eggplant and chicken into small enough pieces because it took a lot longer to cook. Overall, we liked it a lot and would make it again.