A great refreshing salad perfect for the summer heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak glass noodles in hot water till soft, then drain well.
- 2In a mortar, pound or grind chili, garlic to a paste. Add in fresh lime juice and fish sauce till you get a soft sauce. Add some sugar and stir till dissolved.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, pour in half of the made sauce and add glass noodles. Mix well.
- 4Add in shredded chicken or sliced beef and mix.
- 5Add last half of prepared sauce, Thai basil and coriander and toss well.
- 6Serve chilled.
- 7If using beef, marinate beef in paste for an hour and sear on a pan till browned outside and pink inside. Cool, then slice into thin slices. 2 chilies and 2 garlic, a little sugar and a tiny bit young ginger all pounded to paste and smear on meat for the marinade.
- 8If using chilcken, get a roast chicken from supplier and shred chicken into thin strips. Set aside to use.
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Glass Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.6
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 1495.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: