Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great refreshing salad perfect for the summer heat.
Make and share this Thai Glass Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Soak glass noodles in hot water till soft, then drain well.
- In a mortar, pound or grind chili, garlic to a paste. Add in fresh lime juice and fish sauce till you get a soft sauce. Add some sugar and stir till dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in half of the made sauce and add glass noodles. Mix well.
- Add in shredded chicken or sliced beef and mix.
- Add last half of prepared sauce, Thai basil and coriander and toss well.
- Serve chilled.
- If using beef, marinate beef in paste for an hour and sear on a pan till browned outside and pink inside. Cool, then slice into thin slices. 2 chilies and 2 garlic, a little sugar and a tiny bit young ginger all pounded to paste and smear on meat for the marinade.
- If using chilcken, get a roast chicken from supplier and shred chicken into thin strips. Set aside to use.