Recipe by aerobicon
Delicious dish. Not spicy at all, but you can add more spice if you wish. I served it over brown rice, but feel free to serve it over white rice, noodles, or plain - but if you eat it plain I suggest less water.
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups cauliflower, in bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce lime juice (splash)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute ginger in sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add in cauliflower, carrots, peppers, spices, lime juice, and a bit of water. Toss well.
- Once liquid starts bubbling, cover and simmer for about 5-7 minutes. Give another stir, and at this point your vegetables should be getting tender.
- You should also add in about another quarter cup or less of water. Simmer for a few minutes, then check to see if vegetables are tender.
- If they aren't, let simmer until they are. If they are, turn heat to very low and add peas. Cover, stir, and let sit for five minutes. Serve over rice or noodles, if you'd like.