Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't tried this yet. I found the recipe somewhere online, so I cannot credit the proper source.
- 1 lb spinach, chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 lb firm tofu, diced
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil (or as needed)
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste (or green)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil
- 1⁄2 lime, cut into 3 pieces
- Mix curry paste with coconut milk. Set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbs oil in wok or frying pan.
- Add Tofu, and saute` until golden. Remove, and set aside.
- In same pan, put remaining oil.
- Add onion, and saute` for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, and saute` for 1 minute.
- Add pepper and spinach, and saute` until vegetables are tender.
- Add Tofu, and toss gently.
- Pour on coconut-curry mixture, and stir-cook until heated through.
- Add basil, and stir to mix.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with lime juice.