I haven't tried this yet. I found the recipe somewhere online, so I cannot credit the proper source.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb spinach, chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 lb firm tofu, diced
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil (or as needed)
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste (or green)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 lime, cut into 3 pieces
- 1Mix curry paste with coconut milk. Set aside.
- 2Heat 1 Tbs oil in wok or frying pan.
- 3Add Tofu, and saute` until golden. Remove, and set aside.
- 4In same pan, put remaining oil.
- 5Add onion, and saute` for 3 minutes.
- 6Add garlic, and saute` for 1 minute.
- 7Add pepper and spinach, and saute` until vegetables are tender.
- 8Add Tofu, and toss gently.
- 9Pour on coconut-curry mixture, and stir-cook until heated through.
- 10Add basil, and stir to mix.
- 11Serve immediately, sprinkled with lime juice.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Garlic Tofu and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 125.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste