1/1 Photo of Thai Garlic Ginger Coconut Rice
Recipe from "A Taste of Thai." A delicious combination of flavors that will complement many dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan over medium low heat, add vegetable oil, garlic and ginger. Sauté 3 minutes, being careful not to burn garlic.
- 2Add Jasmine Rice and stir until well coated.
- 3Add Coconut Milk, water and salt. Bring to a boil.
- 4Give one quick stir. Cover and reduce heat to lowest setting. Cook for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat. Let sit covered an additional 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Garlic Ginger Coconut Rice
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g