Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Forget expensive Thai take-away, try this instead, it's simple, quick to make and tastes great.
- 500 g hokkien noodles
- 400 g pork fillets, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 125 ml chicken stock
- 35 g unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Add noodles to large pan boiling water, return to boil, drain.
- Combine pork and curry paste in bowl. Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry pork, in batches, until tender.
- Heat remaining oil in wok; stir-fry noodles until heated through. Stir in combined sauces and blended cornflour and stock, stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
- Return pork to wok with peanuts and coriander, stir-fry until mixture is heated through.