- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 large slightly under-ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon dry shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 slices limes, to decorate
- vanilla yogurt, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan or wok and fry the bananas for 1-2 minutes on each side or until they are slightly golden brown in color.
- Meanwhile, dry-fry the coconut in a small frying pan until lightly browned, and reserve.
- Sprinkle the sugar into the pan with the bananas, add the lime juice and cook, stirring until dissolved.
- Arrange bananas, decorate with lime slices and serve with a scoop of yogurt.