Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Nov 27, 2008 Jerusalem Post
Make and share this Thai Fresh Pumpkin Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups fresh pumpkin, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh hot green pepper, minced
- 1 tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 3 green onions, 2 chopped, one cut into long thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- fresh coriander or mint (to garnish)
- Mix all ingredients together in medium bowl and serve.
This is a really fresh and delicious salad. I have never eaten fresh grated pumpkin before. Try it, you won't be disappointed.