1/2 Photos of Thai Flavored Coleslaw Salad
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This light and tangy version of cole slaw is great for picnics or as a side dish to an asian inspired meal. The beautiful mix of colors in the fresh vegies really makes an impressive presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shredded cabbage (I use ready made cole slaw mix from the market-it has purple cabbage and shredded carrots too)
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded,diced or julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 3 scallions, sliced diagonally
- 20 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- toasted sesame seeds (to garnish)
- 1Combine all salad ingredients into serving bowl.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients into glass jar and shake well until combined.
- 3Drizzle over vegetables and toss.
- 4Let stand about 10-20 minutes in fridge.
- 5Re-toss salad before serving and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Flavored Coleslaw Salad
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar