Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
like a thai pizza
- 6 ounces pizza dough
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 ounce chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemongrass, minced (or 1 Tbsp. lemon zest, minced)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut sauce mix
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- Stretch pizza dough to desired size. Brush with olive oil. Evenly distribute remaining ingredients over the top of the dough. Bake in 450 degrees F. oven until golden on bottom (about 15 to 20 minutes).
This was quite good! I couldn't find my fish sauce so I left that out. It was not spicy at all. my kids and wife loved it. I used a bag of pizza dough from the grocery store.