- 500 g white fish fillets, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (cornstarch)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup green beans, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup spicy cucumber relish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, mince fish to a paste.
- Add curry paste, fish sauce, cornflour and egg. Combine well.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in beans and onions.
- Wet hands and shape mix into flat round cakes approximately 5cm in diameter and 1cm thick.
- Deep-fry in vegetable oil until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce and cucumber relish.