Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I made up the other day from stuff I had on hand. It turned out great so I thought I'd better put it on here so I didn't lose it.
- 6 cups water
- 2 russet potatoes, cubed
- 1 lb firm white fish, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 6 1⁄2 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock base
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- black pepper
- 1. Add potatoes, onions, and garlic, and vegetable base to 6 cups of boiling water. Boil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2. Add fish, red curry paste, mushrooms, and dry sherry. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3. Add Old Bay seasoning, fish sauce, and black pepper to taste.