- 500 g monkfish fillets or 500 g similar thick filleted fish
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1⁄2 bunch shallot
- fresh ginger
- 2 red chilies
- 2 green chilies
- 100 g peanuts
- 1 green mango
- 200 g green beans
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (from Asian shops)
- 1 bunch coriander (cilantro)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast the peanuts in the oven until golden. Chop finely.
- Fry fish in peanut oil until cooked. Break into large pieces and place in a bowl.
- Slice the shallots and the beans on the diagonal. Slice the chillies finely. Peel and slice the mango.
- Place the beans, shallots, chillies, peanuts, mango and one cup chopped coriander leaves in the bowl with the fish.
- Mix the lime juice, zest, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon grated ginger and fish sauce together and toss through the mixture in the bowl. Place in a serving dish and garnish with coriander.