Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make Thai Fish Cakes at home, Thai recipe for Thai Fish Cakes with Sandhira Khana Khazana recipes http://recipes.sandhira.com/thai-fish-cakes.html
- 300 g white fish fillets, Uncooked
- 2 spring onions, Chopped
- 1 egg, Lightly Beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 -2 red chili pepper
- 50 g green beans, Chopped
- oil, for fry
- Step 1: Add fish fillets, egg, fish sauce, corn flour, red curry paste, red chillies and coriander leaves in blender. Blend it until combined and turns in to the thick paste. Transfer the paste in to a bowl.
- Step 2: Now add spring onion and green beans in to the paste .Mix well. Form the paste in to round patties using wet palms. Keep them aside.
- Step 3: Heat oil in a large pan and deep fry patties from both sides until golden- browned. Turn off heat Drain patties on an absorbent paper.
- Step 4: Serve hot with chili sauce.
I made these Thai Fish Cakes for a starter at a dinner party and everyone said they were the best they'd had. They are easy to make and I will definitely be making them again.