A healthier variation of the Thai styled fish cake, can easily be adapted according to preferred levels of heat. Nutritional Information Per cake Fat total 1.2 g Saturated 0.2g Fibre 0.5g Protein10.0g carbs 6.8g sugar 0.5g sodium 299mg cals (79)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fish pieces into a food processor and process a few minutes.
- 2Chop Coriander leaves and shallots.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients and process until a reasonably smooth consistency is reached.
- 4Roll into 12 cakes then lightly coat in plain flour.
- 5Generously spray a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray, when hot fry fish cakes until cooked on both sides.
- 6Serve with sweet chili sauce (extra).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Fish Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 158.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless fish fillets
red curry paste
sweet chili sauce