Recipe by Pietro
A tasty recipe from Thailand. Great taste, full of flavour and easy to make. Just what you need for a nice pre dinner nibble!
- 600 g fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup coriander
- 5 teaspoons red curry paste
- 100 g green beans
- 2 spring onions
- peanut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the fish fillets in a food processor until smooth.
- Add cornflour,fish sauce,beaten egg,curry paste,coriander leaves and process until well combined.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add finely chopped beans, finely chopped spring onions and mix well.
- Using wet hands, form mixture into small flat patties.
- Heat peanut oil in a heavy pan and cook patties until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain patties on paper towel. Serve with Thai sweet chilli sauce.
- Tip. Use firm fish fillets to obtain best result. Use fresh coriander leaves.