Recipe by Gina, Dundee, Scotland
I've never tried these but they sound lovely. I thought I'd better post the recipe before I lost my scrap of paper. Taken from a little book called Soups and Starters
- 1 red chile, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, roughly chopped
- 3 ounces prawns
- 10 ounces cod, skinned and cubed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre Heat Oven 190C 375F Gas5.
- In the blender, whizz together chilli, coriander, garlic, spring onions and lemongrass.
- Dry Prawns and Cod on kitchen roll and add to blender, season.
- Dampen hands and shape the mixture into 12 cakes.
- Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, turn halfway through cooking time.
- Serve with Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce.
- Can serve with some salad leaves too.