1/6 Photos of Thai Fish Balls With Chilli and Lime Mayonnaise
Another great find from Kraft. These make great appetiser's and taste fantastic! I served these at a party and received great comments! You can make the balls bigger if you like, but you will get less servings of course. Next time I might try these by just baking in the oven and not frying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 600 g white fish fillets, roughly chopped
- 2 red chilies, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons smooth light peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- plain flour, for rolling
- oil, for shallow frying
- lime wedge, to serve
- 1To make Chilli and Lime Mayonnaise: ~ Combine the mayonnaise, coriander, chilli sauce, rind and juice until smooth and chill for serving later.
- 2Put the fish, chillies, garlic, peanut spread, coriander and fish sauce in a food processor and process until smooth. Place into a bowl and stir in the chopped red onion then cover and chill for about 5 minutes.
- 3When chilled well shape the fish mixture, (this is easier using wet hands), into 30 × 2cm balls and roll lightly in flour.
- 4Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 5Cook the balls, in 2 batches, for 5-7 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- 6Serve with the Chilli and Lime Mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Fish Balls With Chilli and Lime Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 89.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light peanut butter
sweet chili sauce