Karen From Colorado's Note:
Easy and quick recipe from Thai Cooking and More
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- nonstick olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup sliced carrot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- hot cooked rice
- 1Stir together broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, curry powder and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- 2Spray wok or large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium high heat.
- 3Add onions and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute; remove from wok.
- 4Add broccoli and carrot to wok; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp tender; remove from wok.
- 5Add oil to hot wok.
- 6Add chicken and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 7Stir broth mixture and add to wok.
- 8Cook and stir until broth mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
- 9Return all vegetables to to wok and heat through.
- 10Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Curry Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 621.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 20.2 g