Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this in a magazine and wanted to save it here.An Australian tablespoon is 20 ml.
- 12 spring roll wrappers
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 links thick pork sausages
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 60 g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin pan (1/3 cup capacity).
- Cut each pastry sheet into four squares. Place a square of pastry into a hole in the muffin pan. Spray with cooking oil and top with another square of pastry,at a slight angle. Keep layering with cooking oil and two more squares of pastry. Line the remaining pan holes the same way using cooking oil and remaining pastry squares.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Heat half the oil in a medium frying pan. Add sausages and cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes or until browned all over and cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper. Stand for 5 minutes before cutting into 1/2 cm pieces.
- Heat remaining oil in same cleaned pan. Add capsicum and cook, stirring, until soft. Add snow peas and curry paste. Stir for 1 minute. Stir in coconut cream, sugar and sausages. Simmer over a medium heat and stir in green onions.
- Spoon the sausage mixture into the pastry cups. Serve the sausage cups immediately, garnished with the fresh coriander leaves.