Prep 6 hrs 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Company's Coming. Sweet and a little spicy.
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley, lightly packed
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1/2 tsp powder)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated gingerroot, peeled
- 3 lbs whole chicken wings, split in half and tips discarded (or chicken drumettes)
- Curry Marinade: Process first 7 ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth. Makes about 1 cup marinade.
- Put wings into large resealable freezer bag. Pour marinade over top, seal bag. Turn until coated.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Discard marinade.
- Arrange wings pieces in single layer on greased wire racks set in 2 foil lined baking sheeets.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 1 hour, switching positions of baking sheets half way through, until wing pieces are tender.
- Makes 36 wings or 24 drummettes.