7 hrs 20 mins
6 hrs 20 mins
From Company's Coming. Sweet and a little spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro or 1/4 cup parsley, lightly packed
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1/2 tsp powder)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated gingerroot, peeled
- 3 lbs whole chicken wings, split in half and tips discarded (or chicken drumettes)
- 1Curry Marinade: Process first 7 ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth. Makes about 1 cup marinade.
- 2Put wings into large resealable freezer bag. Pour marinade over top, seal bag. Turn until coated.
- 3Marinate in refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 4Discard marinade.
- 5Arrange wings pieces in single layer on greased wire racks set in 2 foil lined baking sheeets.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for about 1 hour, switching positions of baking sheets half way through, until wing pieces are tender.
- 7Makes 36 wings or 24 drummettes.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Curry Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 106.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce
red curry paste