Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tangy, spicy stirfry. Don't let the addition of fish sauce scare you.
Make and share this Thai Curry Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 ounces chicken
- 4 ounces broccoli
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 4 ounces onions
- 2 tablespoons Thai curry paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- In a hot wok, heat oil.
- Stirfry chicken until brown.
- Add vegetables, curry paste, sugar, brown sugar and fish sauce.
- Stir fry 5 - 7 minutes or until cooked.
Great flavor. We used red curry paste and changed the veggies to what we had on hand. I seasoned the chicken with a thai seasoning blend to give it a little kick. the level of heat was perfect!