Recipe by Sureglad
Sam Zien has a new show on Discovery Health called "Just Cook This". I watched a preview show and saw him make this. It looked so good I went out and got the ingredients and made it for dinner the next day...yum!
Top Review by whatif
I've been looking for a nice curry recipe and this is my favorite. I used curry paste instead of curry powder and added some basil otherwise following the recipe. It turned out very tasty. A bit spicy, but I like spicy food. Will make it again for sure.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons asian chili paste
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- fresh cilantro, chopped fine for garnish
- cooked rice, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim chicken of any extra fat. In a large bowl, combine coconut milk, cumin, curry, chili paste, lime zest and juice, mix well.
- Reserve about 1/3 of the sauce for after, but add the chicken to the rest. Mix well, cover and marinate—anywhere from 15 minutes to overnight.
- Heat bbq or grill pan and cook chicken on both side until cooked though—those cool grill marks are perfect here. While the chcken cooks, simmer the extra sauce in a small pot to thicken.
- Slice into strips, serve on top of rce with a little extra sauce and a sprinkle of cilantro.