Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce (can be found in Asian markets)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeno chiles
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 English cucumbers, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped lightly dry roasted salted peanuts
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place cucumbers, onion and mint in large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.
Excellent salad that's so quick and easy to make. My lunch guests loved it. I used lebanese cucumbers that didn't need to be seeded, and bird's eye chillies in place of jalapeno (for a splash of red).