Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Raw Food Celebrations - Party Menus for Every Occasion by Nomi Shannon and Sheryl Duruz. It's due back to the library tomorrow and this looks good!
- 6 kirby cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 limes, juice of
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons light agave syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill until serving.
Very nice light flavors that I enjoyed! Thanks! Made for the Vegetarian Swap March 2010.
Very simple and nice salad, but felt like it was missing something; perhaps red pepper flakes or salt? I really enjoyed the red bell pepper in this. THANKS! Made for Veg*n tag.
This is certainly different from the cucumber salad my mom used to make, but that doesn't detract from the fact that it's light & fresh thanks to both the lime & agave! A GREAT SALAD! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my Raw Food groupmates in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap #6]