Recipe by katii
This savoury salad is a great addition to just about any meal. For more or less flavour, adjust the marinating time accordingly.
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a small container with a tight-fitting lid; shake vigorously until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine mixture with remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss and marinate for 30 minutes in a refrigerator.
- Drain and serve chilled.